2/1/14

Fancy Gold Stud Party Sign

Ringing in the New Year, it would only make sense that the new post on my new blog show all of you all of the wonderful DIY decorations we had at our little shindig.  My favorite DIY project was our desserts table background. We made this sign with things bought at our nearby dollar store. My favorite thing about this project is that done in different colors and it can be used for any type of event!

What you need:

1 Poster Sized Foam Board
1 Box of (at least) 300 Thumbtacks (in your color choice)
1 Pencil
and a printout of your quote in your favorite font*

*I didn't use these because fonts and letters are my specialty, but this would make it so that anyone at all can do it.

Step One: Trace out your quote onto the board.


Step Two: Start punching in your thumbtacks.




Step Three: Enjoy!



Keep Crafting!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog