3/28/14

Freebie Fridays

Happy Friday Readers,

For this Freebie Friday, I thought I'd share with you some pretty DIY Wall Art I made for myself. The hubs and I are house hunting, and of course being a DIYer, I cannot help but daydream {& occasionally drool} about all the beautiful things we are going to do to and create for that new home.

So here it is... my LOVE wall art.


Here is where you can download each letter: L - Heart - V - E
{This printable is in the format of an image so that you can print it out in any image size you want. I printed in a 8x10 as shown above.}


Here is an example of this beautiful printable and the planning process. I am hoping to fill the wall with a ton of other frames and fun stuff! {Also, don't mind my purple gray wall... the vision was totally different}


Any tips for me? I would love to hear them. Comment below!

XOXO, Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog