6/25/14

{Studio Life}

Okay... so maybe not your idea of a studio... but every artist needs their space, and this space is ALL mine. it's coming along as you can see here... oh and how can I forget, here {yikes!}. It's come a long way. I would love to hear your ideas or thoughts. Comment below!


I got these two Ikea tables that are a GREAT space for any craft, or project. They are not too bulky, and the way my room is set up, I can put the two next to each other along the wall to make for one really long table if ever needed. {I'm trying to leave a little space for my husband to use his laptop if need be- He's my manager, lol}


I love me some Marilyn Monroe. Okay, so I know she has her story... but don't we all?! AND, she used her story to propel her into a career that although ended quickly will resonate through time. 

 ....work....in....progress....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog