7/25/14

{It's a Minnie} Freebie Friday

Hi Moms & Dads!

My niece is ABOUT to turn one and we are SO excited! This is going to be HUGE! and we are {little by little} getting ready for her Minnie Mouse bash. We are doing a lot by hand and some I have done on my computer. Which, although not my tool of choice, I think some of the things we made came out REALLY cute.

Below are the images of what I created, and here is another FREEBIE that will be loved by anyone obsessed by the oh so adorable Minnie Mouse and her lovely polka-dot bow. Here are some Free Food Label Tents to print and get ideas.Also, I have included a beautiful little printable for your candy station! I hope you love these Minnie Mouse inspired printables.


Please let us know how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog