7/18/14

What a {Bite-Ful!}

Hello lovely readers! Happy Friday!

My best friend's son is OBSESSED with Dinosaurs. He just turned three, but no he is not into the soft and cuddly kind. The scarier, the better for this kid! His favorite movie is Jurassic Park, which actually still scares the bi-geebeez out of me. 

That being said y'all, I am SO excited to share these lovely pictures of very simple DIY tweaks that add a "T-Rexirrific" touch on any party! My best friend is responsible for these cute little projects, and I have to say I am SO proud of her. She may not be the most crafty of "crafters," but she knows what she wants, and she is very resourceful. She gets it done!

Here are some pictures I took with my camera phone of the results! 





ONE HAPPY BABY!


and that, my friends is a wrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog