11/13/14

Spaghetti Jar Upcycle

Hello to all my lovely readers:

Have you ever seen the beautiful pinterest posts using mason jars? Well, I have too and absolutely love them! Therefore, I am constantly saving all of my spaghetti sauce jars and I love it! Although I cannot say the same for my husband, haha! Saving these jars, means that I have stacks of them all over!

For those of you interested in doing the same thing, I have some tips on how to prep these jars for crafting.

First clean the jars out with dish soap. {You can soak them in clorox too.}

Then you are going to want to soak them in hot water to get the labels loose enough to peel off.


The paper peels off leaving some glue residue. You can them take your dish sponge {or a scouring pad} and, using the rough side, rub the glue residue off.


Then once you let them dry completely, they are ready for crafting.




 Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog