11/22/14

weapon OF CHOICE

Hey all,

Hope all is well! How are things in my neck of the woods, you ask? Well I had a wonderful day. Naturally, as a crafter, I absolutely look forward to days off so that I can get my craft on, but today not only did I get crafty butt in action but I got some of my friends crafting with me- My sister, and my best friend. What a blast! However, being kind of a lonesome crafter, I observed these two gals, and I noticed that everyone has their own tools of choice, and their own methods, that they, choose to follow. I am probably a little more "unconventional" than probably the average artist, but below, these are my tools of choice- yes, a paper plate, and a tiny little brush. 


If you haven't noticed already, I like letters. Calligraphy, typography, letters- I am totally and completely obsessed with all of it, and with this tiny brush I can letter beautifully.

What is/are your "weapon(s) of choice"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog