1/20/15

Madison's Birthday Pupcakes

Hi all! Madison's birthday was last month and I decided to try something a little different. I am so excited about how they came out so I decided to post it onto the blog.

I made pupcakes! 



Yes, that means I made cupcakes for my pup. And she devoured them down to the last bite [she even ate half the paper wrapper too].

They were so easy to make. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tb Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tb Honey
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup All Natural Peanut Butter [I used Low Sodium Too]
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp All Natural Vanilla Extract

Looks yummy, huh!?

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all the ingredients together and set on Stir for about 3 minutes. This will make sure that all the ingredients have mixed well. Then line your cupcake pan with about 4 liners. Spoon about the same amount of mixture into each one. Pop your pupcakes into the oven for about 15-20 minutes, and voila your puppy is ready to enjoy!

I am very particular with the things I give my baby. She's a westie, and westie's tend to have a lot of skin problems, the majority of which can be avoided by what they consume. For that reason I was skeptical to give her any pupcake, but these ingredients did just fine.

Here is the Peanut Butter I used. It is made by JIF.


Happy Birthday or Congratulations to your puppies! Let me know how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog