5/23/14

Freebie Friday

Hi lovely readers!

This Freebie Friday goes out to all my brides to be. As you read, Miss & Tell was at the Great Bridal Expo as a guest of VIP Events Miami. Their designs are beautiful but they asked me to give it a little Miss & Tell Accent. A lot of what I did for them was chalkboards, but I also made some tables numbers. She had a Great Gatsby themed table.


You see the table number? Yep... that was me!

So here's what I did:

I printed out the attached files HERE (Made by Moi). I printed them onto white shimmery cardstock. Then I cut it out 3"x5". I then cut black cardstock into a 3.5"x7.5" rectangle for the backing. I glued the number to the top of the black cardstock, leaving .5" and then extra inch and a half at the bottom, I folded back to use it as a stand for the number.
Alternative: You can cut the black cardstock into a 3.5"x5.5" rectangle, glue the white number in the center, and just buy a cute stand online. 
{Here is an example found on the knot.com}

Tell me what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog