5/29/14

My Latest Obsession

Hi readers! Happy Thursday!

I hope you had a beautiful Memorial Day. My husband bought me a flag to put up in the front of my house. It's beautiful. Here is the picture I put up on insta this past weekend.


But now, this brings up a perfect point: {My Latest Obsession}. It's this new picture editing app called "Studio." It's the app I used to make the picture I posted above. It is AMAZING, and has SO MANY cool capabilities and features. You can get more information here.



It has so many beautiful overlays and fonts, and it is SUPER user-friendly. For the overlays, you click on the category, choose an overlay, and you can change the color, size, direction or opacity. This app is ideal for your fun photo DIY projects.


My favorite capability of this app is the REMIX button. Studio has a feature that is very much like Instagram. You post your pictures to a public photo reel. This way if you see a picture someone else posts, and you like the way they edited it, all you have too do 1. click the remix button and then 2. select the photo you want to apply that edit to. It's VERY simple.



So if you want to give it a try, you can click below to download the app into your phone.


Don't forget to share your new creations with us! Can't wait to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog